- M.A. in Psychology, Department of Cognitive and Psychological Sciences, Graduate School of Informatics, Nagoya University, Japan
- B.A. in Arts, Faculty of Arts and Letters, Tohoku University, Japan
Inconsiderate behavior, Deviation, Moral Judgments, Social function of emotion
- Sato, Y., Arai, T., & Abe, T. (2019). The relationship between perception of inconsiderate behavior and emotion. [Unpublished Graduation Thesis (in Japanese)]
- Sato, Y., Arai, T., & Abe, T. (2019). Emotional response to inconsiderate behavior. The 60th Conference of The Japanese Society of Social Psychology, Rissyo University，November 10, 2019 (Poster session).
- Ohnuma, T., Sato, Y., & Sakai, N. (2018). Effect of stimulus position on eye movement and choice. The 82nd Annual Convention of the Japanese Psychological Association, Sendai International Center, September 26, 2018 (Poster session).
Awards and Grants
- Poseter Presentation Award in The Annual Convention of the Japanese Psychological Association (2018)
Affiliated academic societies
The Japanese Society of Social Psychology, Japanese Cognitive Science Society