- Ph.D. in Psychology, Psychology Department, Graduate School of Environmental Studies, Nagoya University, Japan
- 2009-2011 (September) M.A. in Psychology, Psychology Department, Graduate School of Environmental Studies, Nagoya University, Japan
- B.A. in Department of Policy studies Nanzan University
- Sacred-heart high school (Korea)
Stereotypes, Communication, Interpersonal relations, Person perception
- Suh, Y. & Karasawa, M. (2013). SHARED STEREOTYPES AND THE SHIFTING STANDARDS PHENOMENON. The 14th Annual Meeting of Society for Personality and Social Psychology, New Orleans, LA. January 17th to 19th, 2013.
- Oral Presentations at International Conference Suh, Y., & Karasawa, M. (2012) Effect of Shared Stereotypes on Person Evaluation: A study on the Shifting Standards Phenomenon, Korean Psychological Association, Gangchon, Korea
- Suh, Y., & Karasawa, M. (2011) Effects of Stereotypes and Information Transmission on Person Evaluation: A study on the Shifting Standards Phenomenon, The 9th Biennial Conference of Asian Association of Social Psychology, Kunming, China
- Invited Presentation Shared Stereotypes and the Shifting Standards Phenomenon, Department of Psychology, Ajou University, Korea (August, 31, 2011)
- Poster Presentations at International Conferences Suh(Seo), Y., & Karasawa, M. (2010) The Influence of Interpersonal Skills and Group Commitment on Identity Formation. Society for Personality and Social Psychology 11th Annual meeting, Las Vegas, NV.
Awards and Grants
- Student scholarship for international conference (Japanese Society of Social Psychology)