Paula Yumi HIROZAWA, Ph.D.
Department of Cognitive & Psychological Sciences, Graduate School of Informatics, Nagoya University
- Ph.D. Student, Psychology Department, Graduate School of Informatics and Science, Nagoya University, Japan
- M.A. in Psychology, Psychology Department, Graduate School of Environmental Studies, Nagoya University, Japan
- Research student in Nagoya University, Japan
- University of Brasilia, Brazil
Morality, Blame judgments.
Books and Book Chapters
- Poster Presentation Hirozawa, P. Y. (2020, February). Moral judgments of blame in cases of omission. Presented at the 2020 Society for Personality and Social Psychology Convention, Justice and Morality Pre-Conference, New Orleans, USA (February 27th).
- Oral Presentation Hirozawa, P. Y. (2019, September). Judgments of blame in case of omission, Nagoya-Kyoto University Joint Colloquium, Nagoya University, September 28th, 2019, Nagoya (Japan).
- Hirozawa, P. Y., & Karasawa, M. (2018). Accepting a request with implied rule violation: A Brazil-Japan comparison on underlying psychological processes. Presented at the 24th International Congress of International Association for Cross-Cultural Psychology. University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada (July 4).
- Hirozawa, P. Y., Karasawa, M., & Matsuo, A. (2017, August). Asymmetries of moral character evaluation for positive and negative intention. Poster presented at the 12th biennial Asian Association of Social Psychology Convention, August 27th, 2017, Auckland(New Zealand)
- Poster Presentations Hirozawa, P. Y., Karasawa, M., & Matsuo, A. (2017, March). Judgments of moral character for positive and negative intentions, Poster presented at International Convention of Psychological, March 24th, 2017, Vienna (Austria)
- Hirozawa, P. Y. (2016, September). Judgments of Moral Character with Positive and Negative Intentions, 58th Conference of th e Japanese Society of Social Psychology, September 18th, 2016, Kobe (Japan)
- Hirozawa, P. Y. (2016, September). Moral judgments of character with positive and negative intentions, Nagoya-Kyoto University Joint Colloquium, Kyoto University, September 28th, 2016, Kyoto (Japan).
Awards and Grants
- Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship